- This event has passed.
WDSD videos 2019
January 1, 2019 - March 21, 2019
What is World Down Syndrome Day?
#WDSD19 video project
Thank you to everyone who made a video for #WDSD19. You can view the videos using the links below.
We have teamed up again with Down TV to provide a global meeting point for all of #WorldDownSyndromeDay videos.
When you have completed and uploaded your videos to your favourite platform, make sure you take the extra step to upload them here:
How to take part
- Film your video and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo or Dalealplay.
- Complete the form on Down TV’s website here.
- Make sure you paste the “embed code” in step 2 of the form e.g. YouTube – click “Share” and then “Embed” to find this code.
- Try to include the hashtags #WDSD19, #WorldDownSyndromeDay and #LeaveNoOneBehind.
- Click “Upload Video”. Down TV will moderate and then publish your video in our World Down Syndrome Day section.
- Down TV have a great how to guide or go ahead and contact them if you have any problems.
Down Syndrome International will then share your video on our World Down Syndrome Day Facebook page and Twitter feed.
#LeaveNoOneBehind – DSi members video project
For #WDSD19, DSi asked our national members to produce and send us videos based on our call to action “Leave no one behind”.
We have received over 40 videos, featuring people with Down Syndrome, their friends, peers and advocates. All of these videos are available to view on Down TV, but you can also go to our:
Here is a great example from Down Syndrome Association Mongolia:
Reasons to Celebrate
For World Down Syndrome Day 2019, CoorDown presents REASONS TO CELEBRATE, the international communication campaign developed in partnership with FCB México and SMALL.